Sunday 22 March 2009

Week 6 update

It's the end of week 6 and how scary is it. First of all I finalized the story, Chris really helped me to pushed this idea to it's simplest form and I'm grateful.

Short Summary:
"An old 8-Bit game is played out but while it plays, a glitch/bug occurs and the game character is aware of the situation so he decides to journey to found a way to stop being manipulated."

Visual:
The Short film will be shown in the early 8-bit era to the current generation. My only concern is that because I have about 6 weeks in production, will I'll be able to make it? This is a big issue but I would like to include it or perhaps I can add something like these:
http://retro-8bit.blogspot.com/2009/03/camera-test.html
http://retro-8bit.blogspot.com/2009/03/3d-pseudo-8-bit-test.html
Something that looks 2d but is actually 3d?

At the moment, I'm still drawing out the storyboard in it's roughest form.
I've contacted Tao (the creative sound designer), he said he's interested and wants to be involve in it but because of his job, the time might be an issue... So I told him I send an animatic by next week and the production should start by then.

My Updated Schedule:

No comments:

Post a Comment