Friday 13 March 2009

Dookie Poo - What You've Become

I've came back from Flatpack Festival Unpacked, which I will eventually write about.
While I was looking at Kings of Power 4 Billion %, I've encounter this music video and I thought it was neat:

An independent music video featuring DOOKIE-POO and CHOROCCO TOFU with music by THE MONTAUK PROJECT. Watch as Dookie travels through some of the greatest, classic arcade games of all time to save the girl.

What I like about is that it uses so many classic old 8-bit video game references especially it used Super Mario like saving the girl and the level set up. It really does bring nostalgic when I watch Dookie-Poo travels throughout the classic game.

The introduction was really fun with the arcade leading into the game with it's statistics.
And the credits of the film with the high score is ingenius but who made what?

Check out the website at:
http://www.dookie-poo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment