Wednesday 29 April 2009

Eboy

Yesterday I was at the illustration department and I've found this cool pixelated illustrator called Eboy, his work can be purchase at 1973:

Eboy
Graphics collective eBoy is Steffen Sauerteig, Svend Smital and Kai Vermehr who have been collaborating on cards and wrap with NineteenSeventyThree since 2004. Their highly recognisable unique form of artwork features a complex world of pixellated cityscapes and characters. Most recently they have designed the cover artwork for Groove Armada’s new album Soundboy Rock and single Get Down. eBoy has previously teamed up with a host of famous brands such as Adidas, Amazon, Coca-Cola, Computer Arts Magazine, DaimlerChrysler, Diesel, DKNY, Egg, Honda, Kellogs, Levi’s, Microsoft, MTV, Nestle, Nike, Paul Smith, Pepsi, Renault, The Face, The Guardian and The New York Times Magazine. To find out more about eBoy click on this link: hello.eboy.com

So when I have the time after making the film, I could made posters like these to promote my film perhaps...

1 comment:

  1. Yo Nix, posters would be an awesome promo tool, I think you should definitely go for it! :D

    ReplyDelete